Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is this Real Life?

Just thought I'd share some news items I discovered on my bus ride this morning that made me wonder what planet I'm on:

An armless pianist won "China's Got Talent".  In other news, America is screwed.

Lil Wayne will be packaging his album "I am Not a Human Being" with Defjam's new Rapstar videogame, which will only be available at BestBuy.  I guess his jail time has reformed him into a sell-out.

Speaking of sell-outs, Florence and the Machine will perform tonight on "Dancing With the Stars". I guess her hep days are over, her hip days are done.

Marisa Miller is the NFL's newest spokesperson. That's not really that unbeliveable, more awesome.  Plus it gives me an excuse to post this.

Malaysia's Islamic opposition party are demanding that an Adam Lambert concert be cancelled for "promoting gay culture". He's not gay, he's just a hipster.

For all you WannaBiebers out there (I'm talking to you Magnus and Tom Brady), now you can be just like Justin with Biebs' new line of nailpolish.  Seriously?

1 comment: